We had a great time at last year’s Pony Intensive (led by Rusty) in Providence, why not do more indoor play this fall? The folks at NELA and Choice Social Club would love to have us back for more pony fun, pony learning, and whatever else might happen in a private adults-only space.
Question #1: When?
They’ve thrown several dates at us in October and right now we’re free to pick one for pony time. The sooner we give them a date, the sooner we can reach out to non-pony kinksters in the area and introduce them to the herd. (If you can’t see this poll for some reason, just take a look and vote at bospah.com)
Question #2: What To Do?
Last year we enjoyed a thorough class in dressage, cart-pulling, some basic concepts, and even a little tack work from Rusty. The club, however, is set up for all kinds of adult fun, so really we’re open to suggestions! Some ideas for you:
- A recap of the basics for newcomers
- More advanced pony play lessons (jumping, cart-pulling with blindfolds, etc.)
- More general BDSM stuff (to reach out to newcomers)
- More general petplay stuff (puppies, kitties, etc.)
- Private/public play time with the lights down low (depending on what the club allows)
For some this is an opportunity to finally just PLAY in a space bigger than their apartment. For others, it could be an introduction to a whole new world. The big question is… what do you want to do while you’re there? Leave a comment ON THE WEBSITE or IN THE FETLIFE GROUP (not via email, this should be an open discussion).
Let’s do this!